Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Build 365

While there have been only few posts here on the release blog, I've been constantly posting new versions of Guineu over the past few months. I've made many, many bug fixes in this time, but haven't added a lot of new features. Constantly reading blog posts that merely state "There's a new bug fix" doesn't seem very appealing to me, so I rather not posted those.

There've been a few new features in the meantime. DELETE FILE and SAVE TO are now working. SYS(8010) allows FTP transfer albeit for now only in the desktop version. SYS(8011) is a debugging function that produces extensive log information.

SYS(8012) is a brand new function that gives you access to the Software Input Panel (SIP) on mobile devices. That's the writing area you use with the stylus when there's no keyboard attached to the device. I'll update the documentation soon.

Tomorrow morning I'll be presenting in Prague at the conference. Topic of the session is Mobile development with VFP and Guineu.

No comments: